The number 1 reason that people leave organizations is a difference in values. Dober Partners believes in the importance of holding clear values. It is the number 1 reason that clients stay with us.
- Results-Oriented. We are always focused on the end-result of any task assigned but we are present for every step of the journey.
- People-Centric. People create success. Our aim is to make our clients look and do better within their organizations, through the results we achieve together.
- Independent. Our independence enables our clients to benefit from cost-efficiencies, impartial advice and innovative partnerships.
- Analytical. Assumptions often lead to mistakes. We like to make decisions on the basis of facts, research and analysis.
- Honest. We are honest about what is possible, and what is inadvisable.
- Fun-Loving. In our experience making work pleasurable leads to better outcomes. We are serious about delivering results for our clients but we like to have fun with them in the process.
- Charitable. We like to do more than just good work. We like to do good through our work with UNICEF and other NGO partners
At Dober Partners we believe that the business case for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace is clear. Treating people fairly and equally, while embracing diversity has a positive business impact. Therefore access to diverse talent is vital.
We work with our clients to understand their needs, help them to access diverse talent pools and where appropriate challenge them on their practices to ensure an inclusive process.
When taking a specific brief, we look at senior executive and team composition and, in the context of the organisation’s agreed aspirational goals on gender balance and diversity more broadly, explore with the client if recruiting women and/or ethnically diverse individuals is a priority both generally and on this occasion.
When presenting our longlists and shortlists, we try to ensure that a substantial portion of the candidates are women – and, if not, we communicate to the client why there are no other qualified female options, through demonstrating the scope and rigour of our research and engagement with candidates.
During the selection process, we provide appropriate support to candidates, this is particularly important for less experienced candidates and candidates from diverse backgrounds.
We prepare each candidate for interview and guide them through the process. We invest time in addressing candidate concerns, and support talent in preparation for senior level appointments; providing access to networks and mentoring.
There are also two women coaches on our team who have helped female candidates improve their performance at the workplace and showing their full potential in interviews.
See our website coaching page here https://www.doberpartners.com/coaching/