Covid upset our live events schedule, but we are back in 2023! For instance, we are presenting our new European Trade Association Compensation & Benefits Report on 26 – 27 April 2023. Also, the new BestinBrussels 2023/24 Guide will be launched at the Microsoft Centre on 22 June 2023.
We are speaking at a number of in-person, hybrid and online events in the year ahead notably with the Society of European Affairs Practitioners (SEAP), the Public Affairs Council (PAC) and the European Centre for Public Affairs (ECPA).
We are often invited to speak at private events including Association Annual General Meetings and Board meetings. If you would like one of our team to participate in or speak at one of your events please contact us.
Notable public events involving the Dober Partners team in recent years include those highlighted below.
- ‘Multilevel Influence’, Public Affairs Council
- ‘Measurement and Public Affairs Success’, European Centre for Public Affairs (ECPA)
- ‘Key Success Factors for Advocates’, European Centre for Public Affairs (ECPA)
- ‘High Performance Secretariats’ Association Leadership Academy,
- ‘Key Success Factors for Advocates and Advocacy’ Geneva Graduate School
- ‘European Public Affairs’ Washington DC and Los Angeles
- ‘European Corporate Affairs Remuneration’ Public Affairs Council
- ‘European Association Remuneration’ Association Leadership Forum
- ‘Key Success Factors for European Corporate Affairs and Associations’ Brussels Press Club
- ‘The Lobbyist of the Future’ SEAP/EPACA/ECPA
- ‘Recruitment and Retention in Public Affairs’ CCI
- ‘European Public Affairs Awards’ Brussels
- ‘Association Leadership Forum’ Brussels
- 10th Corporate Communications Conference’ Athens
- ‘EU MEDIA RELATIONS’ Brussels Press Club
- ‘Leadership and Team Building’ Association Leadership Academy
- ‘Public Affairs People’ European Centre for Public Affairs (ECPA)