Consultancies & Law Firms
No other executive search firm knows the Brussels consultancy and law firm market quite like the team at Dober Partners.
Dober Partners publishes the annual BestinBrussels.eu Guide and website at www.bestinbrussels.eu which is the first and only independent resource for organisations wanting to identify, compare and choose the top consultancies and law firms in Brussels for their advocacy needs.
There are 279 public affairs consultancies in Brussels on the EU Transparency Register. BestinBrussels highlights the Top 60 EU Public Affairs Consultancies, grouped as mid-to-large consultancies and boutiques with strong track records in their specialist sectors, services and policy areas.
We have worked with many of the top consultancies to recruit senior communications and public affairs experts.
- Julia Harrison, Global Head, Public Affairs at FTI Consulting
- Philippe Blanchard, Partner Brunswick Group
- Grégoire Poisson, CEO at Interel
- Jill Craig, Managing Director, Brussels at Hume Brophy
Brussels lobbying Law Firms can provide high value for their clients. Often specialising in certain legal topics such as competition, anti-trust, or intellectual property, law firms understand the technical details of EU legislation and can add valuable insight for their clients.
We have worked with some of the top law firms in Brussels providing recruitment, communication and consultancy services.
Law firm References
- Sebastian F. A. Vos, Covington - Partner, Chair Global Public Policy
- Richard Sterneberg, Head of Global Government Relations, DLA Piper
- Laurent Ruessmann, Partner, Competition and EU Regulatory, Fieldfisher
- John Grayston, EU Regulatory Lawyer and Managing Partner of Grayston & Company